Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baby Blue

how was your day? how do you feel? hopefully this is not a bad day for you. I hope.. :))
Look to the sky, the clouds and the light always accompany us every day. day or night, the sky will always be with clouds and light. :))
Beautiful isn't it? :))

see what I wear today. so convenient for me to be seen as one of the color blue is calming! :)
besides the color pink, I really like the color blue, black, white and other bright colors. I actually don't really like to wear leggings, I prefer to wear skirts, but these leggings from Aglae House (one of my favorite places to shop online) so I gladly to wear it because the material is very comfortable to wear. and a long blue cardigan is also from Aglae House, now is my favorite outerwear! :))














Blue Long Cardi and Blue Stripes Legging by AGLAE House
Black Nerd Glasses, Spiked Necklace, Spiked Bracelet by Veishop Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment